Saturday, September 5, 2009

Upcoming Exhibit!



For my local friends, this invitation is extended to you! On Sunday at 9:30 AM, in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the church I attend, these works - and more - will be exhibited. Not only that, but there will also be presented that morning the world premier performance of a choral composition (Hosea 6:3) by a Wheaton area musician/composer! (Location: Evangel Baptist Church - 1900 Manchester Rd., Wheaton, IL)

I'm excited to present this exhibit because it is a sort of personal, visual journal of how - during tumultuous years in my life - the words of Matthew 6 have played out and proven true. Not only am I presenting the visual response in the form of paintings, but also many of my thoughts in the form of artist's notes.

No comments: