Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Botanical Exhibit - Opening this weekend!

Exhibit Opens September 20, 2009
Evangel Baptist Church
1800 Manchester Rd. - Wheaton, IL
9:30 am


Lessons from Matthew 6


Pink Petunia, ©2008, Helen Read, Oil on canvas

"...consider the lilies of the field how they grow...yet, not even Solomon in
all his glory was dressed like one of these... Your heavenly father already knows all
your needs, and he will give you all you need day by day if you live for him,
making his kingdom your priority."

A personal expression of faith: A Journey of Questions and Answers -
A Visual Response.
_______________________________

I've been busily working to put together this solo exhibit. It will be on display for several weeks. Here on my blog, I'll be "showing" the exhibit with my artist's notes for several posts. As it unfolds, it tells the story of a personal journey through difficult years. I hope you'll come back to visit and see the progression.


No comments: