Thursday, November 30, 2017

Enter to win this little painting!

This month I'll be giving this little bluebird mini painting away!

Little Bluebird, 3x3" oil on canvas + a small easel
©2017 Helen Read
 That's right!   For those who are subscribed to my monthly newsletter, all the details will be given in a few days when my newsletter is sent!  You'll want to be signed up (see below) so you receive my email and can take part! 



It's easy and fun to join my circle of friends... every month I send special offers, hold a contest, give away a freebie, and give some discounts!   If you love art, and if you like gifts... this is for you!!  

All you need to do is click the button below, it will take you to a form  and you'll be signed up.  I'll be sending my next newsletter (and the information about this little bird) within the first few days of December!  



Sign Up Now

No comments: