Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hurricane Relief Auction!

You cannot watch the news without a heavy heart~
Here's a way to offer some support for those affected by Hurricane Harvey

I've started an auction of these 2 original oil paintings.
All proceeds will be donated for disaster relief in SE Texas and Louisiana.
Auction ends Wednesday 9/6/17 approx 5pm - CST
 
Star of Bethlehem (Chicago Flower Market), 8x10" oil on gesso board
©2017 Helen Read
(ready to frame) 

This auction starts at $120 bid with free domestic shipping! 

SOLD


Sunflower Basket, 10x8" oil on gesso board
©2017 Helen Read 
(ready to frame)

This auction starts at $120.00 bid with free domestic shipping! 

SOLD


I was born and raised in Texas, so this disaster seems a little close to home, even though I do not currently live in that area.  This auction is a way that I can turn a surface, paint, and my vision into practical help.  And, it is a way that someone (like you) can own lovely original artwork! 

I hope you will participate.  Time is limited to just a few days.  Click the links to see how the auction is progressing, lend a hand and make a bid!  I'd love to package these paintings and send one of them to your house!

No comments: