Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year with a special offer!

A new year has begun! Happy 2013!
May it be a wonderful year!
See special offer below

 A brief look back.... A year ago ~ January 2012 ~ this was new from my easel. 
Glade, 6x8" Oil Pastel on Paper
©2012, Helen Read
Ready to mat and frame
$25.00 + shipping



Secret Path, 8x10" Acrylic on canvas
©2012, Helen Read
Ready to frame
$150.00 + shipping






These 2 are still available, though many others painted in January and through the year of 2012 have been sent to their new homes.   

SPECIAL OFFER! 
(Please note:  I am only able to extend this special offer on domestic shipping, as international shipping makes this offer prohibitive.  For my international friends, I will refund the amount of domestic shipping to you.)

Purchase either one of these 2 during the first week of January 2013, and I will refund the shipping charges!   PayPal will add the charge on as it is programmed to do - but I will refund the shipping charge to you before I send it!  

No comments: