Thursday, July 14, 2011

Win this free painting! Drawing on August 15th!

Mini Mum, 3x3" Acrylic on canvas
©2011, Helen Read 

This small painting will be given away!   How could YOU win it? 
Simply being a member of my mailing list.  
On August 15th, I will randomly pick a name from my mailing list to be the 
winner of this small work.

Send Helen an email

If you are not already on my list, please sign up below.  Its very easy and it is a secure list, where your information will not be shared!  By being a member of my list, you will hear from me once in awhile with news, updates, and notices of free gifts, etc.  Your inbox will NOT be inundated; I don't have time to write too often!  But when I do, I try to make it interesting and visual, with an occasional fun thing that may relate to the season or to some kind of an offer or give away!   Please inform your friends ~ in this economy, its nice to do some things just for fun! 

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email Newsletter


No comments: