Join our studio group or introduce your friends & enter a drawing to win a free painting - what could be better!?One of my summer goals is to increase the size of my email list. Are you a member? Do you have friends who might be interested? I need your introductions!
So, for each friend referral who is willing to sign up for my email list, I will enter your name into a drawing for a free painting. (If you are not yet a member, please apply the same guidelines to yourself!) The free painting is not just any painting, its your commission of a floral done in watercolor. For the winner, the painting will be post card size, and you choose the flower! I will complete it and mail it to you, ready to frame.
In order to be properly entered into the drawing, please do the following:
1. Obtain the permission of your friend(s) (this is very important, because I don't want to violate your friend's trust or begin sending information to them unexpectedly!)
2. Email me the names and email addresses of the friends you are submitting. Be sure to include your own name so I know who sent the addresses! my email address -- firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line include - Friends!
3. I will send an email to your friend, verifying they agree to be added.
4. Your friend will receive a small gift for being added. (A small set of notecards)
5. Your name goes into the drawing which will be held on July 15.
6. The winner will be notified and decide what flower I should paint.
7. Within a week or so, your painting will arrive!
Your name can be entered multiple times, depending on the number of friends who sign up for our group.
I hope you will have some fun with this and participate by sending me introductions! It seems like a win-win-win situation!